Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Full Stack Developer to join our creative department.
The successful candidate will assist the development team in building a wide variety of digital projects, from small micro-sites and large web applications through to email builds and mobile apps. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning agency, utilise and expand your development skills.
- An eye for excellent design and the ability to understand grids, layout and typography concepts
- Confident with Adobe Software Suite and the ability to use Photoshop to a high standard
- Full knowledge of back-end technologies and PHP Content Management Systems. (WordPress, Drupal)
- Strong understanding of Git-based source control
- Experience in using Sass & Grunt.js
- Experience working with MySQL or SQL Server
- Experience working with web services (REST & SOAP)
- Knowledge or understanding of server configurations
- Knowledge and experience of object-orientated programming and MVC.
- Basic Web server maintenance.
It would also be advantageous if you can demonstrate skills in the following:
- Experience with developing for Umbraco
- Experience with developing for Magneto, Joomla
- Experience in app development
The role will include:
- Implementing designs and functionality into Content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Umbraco, Magento)
- Building custom applications and web services
- Supporting Junior developers
If you’re passionate about digital creativity and want to join a development team in this fast moving and creatively challenging industry, we’d love to hear from you.
salary dependant on experience