This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, well respected agency in Leeds and be a key player in a new client team. We are looking for a Creative Artworker, who has knowledge of print and digital, to work within a close-knit team on this national client.
This role will suit a candidate who enjoys that feeling of pride in delivery and getting the job done, on time and to a high standard. You will be responsible for implementing quarterly/monthly campaign plans, taking the campaign creative and working the design across all media touchpoints, ensuring brand consistency across all outputs, from social ads, digital banners and email to press and outdoor ads. Whatever the output, it will be point or pixel perfect. Attention to detail, being goal focused and a team player is vital.
- Producing finished designs for both print and digital.
- Being champion of the client brand guidelines.
- Ensuring all final outputs comply with the provided media specs.
- Ensuring accurate, consistent and timely completion of all briefs.
- Responsible for co-ordination and communication with Production Managers and wider team.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple jobs.
- Working within a workflow software system.
- Ensuring internal processes and file management are maintained.
- Keeping up with current industry standards.
- Ensuring agency reputation and quality standards are never compromised.
Skills, experience, abilities and knowledge:
- To have a designer’s eye for consistency, design craft and layout across both print and digital, ensuring effective communications.
- Competent in the latest Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator, Animate, etc.)
- Knowledge of media specs (print and digital).
- Knowledge of social media formats.
- Knowledge of artwork production.
- 100% first time right attitude, with meticulous attention to detail and passion for quality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, approachable, self-motivated and calm under pressure.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team on given tasks and to use initiative.
- Can do approach to problem solving and forthcoming with solutions.
- Flexible and positive attitude towards work and others.
If you are a great all-round Creative Artworker and this challenge sounds like your kind of role – get in touch.
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject: IWANTTHISJOBCA.
Deadline for submissions: Tuesday 19th November.
No recruiters please.