We’ve got an exciting new opportunity to join our media team.
The primary focus of the PPC Account Manager role will be to manage and run paid search and paid social campaigns for a range of clients, delivering exemplary PPC best practice in multiple markets and across the major search engines.
The successful candidate will be hands on in the creation and management of paid search accounts with the ability to provide strategic recommendations, implement best practice optimisations, provide detailed analytic reports and set up and manage tracking across multiple platforms.
You will be a highly experienced technical PPC account manager looking for a role in a fast growing award winning Leeds (Headingley) based agency. You will be working within an integrated media team and have line management of a PPC Executive.
Summary of the primary duties and responsibilities
- AdWords / Bing Ads account set up including campaign structure, keyword research, ad copy/extension creation and tracking set up.
- Analysing performance across paid search accounts (campaigns) and providing recommendations directly to clients.
- Setting up and maintaining Google data studio media performance dashboards
- Daily / weekly account optimisation, keeping clients updated with changes.
- Manage large scale PPC budgets for a range of clients
- Creation of media plans / forecasts
- Set up and implementation of A/B testing to improve performance and ROI
- RLSA implementation and optimisation
- Display campaign implementation and optimisation
- Adhering to compliance and process across multiple accounts
- Paid social media campaign creation and optimisation
- Implementing AdWords, Bing, Analytics and DoubleClick tracking
Desired skills and experience
- 3 years paid search experience
- Paid social media optimisation
- Experience at agency level
- Advanced technical capabilities within excel
- Experience using tracking platforms, specifically DoubleClick and Analytics (and any other reporting software platforms)
- Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable as a self-starter or working to a brief
- An implementer and delivery focused
- AdWords / Analytics Accreditations
What we’re offering:
- Competitive salary based on experience / ability
- 25 days holiday a year (+ bank holidays)
- A fun, friendly and down-to-earth working environment
- Team social events
- Annual profit share scheme
- Group personal pension plan
If you’re passionate about PPC and want to join a media and search team in this fast moving, challenging industry, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV over to email@example.com with IWANTTHATJOBPPC in the subject.