This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, well respected agency in Leeds and be part of a new client team. We are looking for a Production Assistant, who has basic knowledge of print and digital, to work within a close-knit team on a national client and to support a Production Manager.
You will support the Production Manager in briefing and distributing work to studio, helping deliver campaign requirements across all media types. Working closely with the Production Manager and Account Managers, you will ensure all deadlines are met. Ensuring quality control across all outputs and best practice is adhered to, meticulous attention to detail and great communication skills are key.
This role will suit a candidate that is self-motivated and prides themselves on delivering on our key client promise of exceeding expectations.
- Supporting the Production Manager in briefing and distributing workload to studio.
- Supporting the Production Manager with resource planning.
- Supporting the studio team to drive a ‘right-first-time’ / 100% accuracy culture.
- Working within a workflow software system.
- Communicating with Account Managers and Production Manager on a daily basis.
- Quality checks and proof reading all studio outputs.
- Checking final outputs against media specs.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Dispatching all media outputs to media owners.
- Ensuring agency reputation and quality standards are never compromised.
Skills, experience, abilities and knowledge:
- Meticulous attention to detail and passion for quality.
- Well organised and process driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude to daily duties.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team on given tasks and to use initiative.
- Support more senior team members with the approach to problem solving.
- Flexible and positive attitude towards work and others.
- Basic knowledge of media specs (print and digital).
- Basic knowledge of social media formats.
- Basic knowledge of artwork production and printing processes.
- Experience in working as part of a studio/production environment.
- Experience in producing radio ads (not essential).
- Experience in using validators to check digital banner outputs.
- Experience/knowledge of using creative hub.
If you have a get things done attitude, like to work as part of a team and have exceptional attention to detail, we’d love to hear from you.
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: IWANTTHISJOBPA
Deadline for submissions: Tuesday 19th November.
No recruiters please.