So we all know where we stand, please read the terms & conditions carefully before using our website (www.BrassAgency.com)
If you have any questions, please give us a call on +44 (0) 113 230 4000 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
www.BrassAgency.com is a site operated by Brass Agency Limited (“we”/”our”/”us”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 01708346. Our registered office and main trading address is at Moorfield House, Alma Road, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 2AH. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of our website is for your general information only. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- We are under no obligation to update our site but may at our discretion change the content from time to time without notice.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions, or provide any warranty as to timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any of its content, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- We expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage arising under or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, or data due to your use of our site or any website linked to it.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and all such rights are reserved. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Any reproduction of the content of our site is prohibited except in accordance with the following points:
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in our website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on our website.
- Unauthorised use of our website or any of its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time our website may also include links to other third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of our website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.